Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Who's Scott?

Braden walked out of the bathroom with a puzzled look on his face. He said, "Mom, why are we using Scott's toilet paper?" Having no clue what he was referencing, I had to walk in the room myself to see where Braden came up with such a crazy question. Sure enough, he saw the package and said, "See, S C O T T. Do we need to buy some at the store?" Sometimes this kid is too smart for his own good. I explained that Scott is the brand and we can look for toilet paper manufactured by Johnson next time we go shopping.


Springtime never fails us...a beautiful evening called for a walk to the park.

3 comments:

Matt and Tiana said...

Braden always makes me smile!

Maria and Billy said...

I'm impressed with my nephew! :)

[erin] said...

wow, with that line of thinking, you and matt have been busy making all of those johnson & johnson products.