Monday, April 12, 2010

Three, Going on Forty Three

Braden overuses a certain line several times daily..."I'll do it tomorrow." He replies with this statement in a variety of situations. So, he is either going to be quite a procrastinator, or maybe he is just a planner....His other favorite line begins with, "When I am 43, I am going to..." Here are a few of my favorite things he's said recently. By the way, we have no idea why he chose 43 as the magic age...


When I am 43 I am going to:

Drink Dr. Pepper

Chew gum

Want a brother or sister

Have Addison be my girlfriend again

Buy Mommy a convertible

Let Daddy cut my hair into a mohawk

Ride a motorcycle

Go to work


When I told Braden that I'll be 73 when he's 43, he said that maybe he just wants to be a little boy for a while.

1 comment:

Kaymee said...

that is sooo cute!!!