Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Spoiled

I'm not big on receiving attention or being showered with gifts on holidays. Matt knows this about me and never pays attention to it. He always spoils me...and apparently Braden hasn't learned this about me yet. I must admit though, the homemade gifts from Braden are priceless and I will always gladly accept those types of presents! In one of the cards he made at school, he commented on a few things about his mommy. Here are a few of my favorites:
My mom's age....30 (Most of the other kids guessed their moms are 8, 10, or in their teens, but Braden got much closer...unsure if that's a compliment)
My mom's favorite food...Tomatoes (He avoids these like they are poisonous. Since I eat them, I guess he assumes they are my favorite)
My mom's favorite thing to do...Mom loves race cars and going to the zoo
My mom looks prettiest when she wears...Dresses (which is very rare...he has commented to me that I always wear pants, just like Daddy)
My mom's favorite TV show is...Grown up shows like The Simpsons (This is a "cartoon that has bad words in it," according to Braden. I never watch this show so I'm unsure where he came up with this response!)

1 comment:

Matt and Tiana said...

I'd say your little guy has you pegged. Love the cartoon with bad words. Too funny.