Thursday, September 9, 2010

Too Cool for Preschool

When Braden was dropped off at school today, he had clean clothes on with no holes in them....my, how a few hours changes everything! Braden explained that he made the hole in his pants and crisscrossed the Velcro on his shoes because that's what's "cool." I asked him if the other kids do that and he said they don't. He told me the boys thought he looked cool, but the girls didn't, which was fine with him!



Kids certainly know how to express their personal style early in life!
Just like his Daddy...Braden loves people watching. Actually, he was trying to scope out friends in our new neighborhood. He told me to stop taking pictures because I might scare the kids away!
This was his attempt to appease me with a cheesy grin.
Braden ate carrots for dinner and was showing me how well he could see after eating so many.
This little punk reminded me that he is turning 4 very soon, but told me not to be sad that he is getting so big...I am a little upset, but mostly excited to see what this next year will bring!

1 comment:

Maria and Billy said...

Ahhhh.... we miss him already! I will miss seeing him at the gym this morning! :(