Wednesday, December 22, 2010

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things....

Call it bad timing on my part....I have been wanting family photos taken, so I talked Matt and Braden into letting our friend, Sarah, take some pictures. Of course the only time we really had time was on the way to Addison's birthday party. On top of his excitement about seeing her, Jett surprised us by showing up to the photo shoot! Since Addison and Jett are two of Braden's best friends, he was slightly distracted. Somehow he still pulled off being adorable with flying colors!
The beauty of the nature in La Cresta is a bit distracting, so Braden took advantage of running around a bit in it.
Hanging out with my boys...Not much more that I could ask for!
Enjoying the scenery, or just being too cool...
This kid sure keeps us entertained with his antics and stories!
Never to0 old to have us swing him in the air!
Braden promised me he'll never be too old to hold my hand.
This was the I'm-getting-sick-of-the-camera-being-in-my-face look.
Braden and Jett just wanted to talk about Star Wars, not take pictures.
Of course, Braden found a bit of time to goof around.

1 comment: