Thursday, August 14, 2008

Paparrazzi

I distinctly recall hating when my parents would take our pictures when we were younger. As I got older, I'd see parents with cameras strapped around their necks and I'd feel sympathy for their children.....Fast forward a few years, and I have turned into that parent! However, my justification is that Braden will appreciate all of this later in life! And we will enjoy his photos forever too! Just a few recent pictures....

Ok, so maybe Braden is a little tired of seeing the camera all the time. He probably figures he should at least be getting paid for having to put up with all the flashes going off! It appears as if he just wants to say,"Talk to the hand, Mom!"
Braden loved giving bear hugs...until he noticed all the ants on this tree!
Is it possible to not love this face?!
and this face....
and this one...
and this one....
this one...
and last, but not least,.....
Being a celebrity is pretty tiring....

1 comment:

Kaymee said...

cute pics! I love the hand one!!! I love that he keeps a hat on too- too cute!