Thursday, August 7, 2008

Rock a Bye Baby

Braden noticed that the swing he used as a baby was just sitting in the spare room collecting dust, so he figured he would just make sure it still works. He must have climbed in the swing in a matter of about 5 seconds because that is about how long I had my head turned. He couldn't quite figure out how to get his legs through, but he quickly learned how to make it swing him back and forth.

Braden and I cut a deal....Considering there is a weight limit on the swing, I took him to the park and told him his stuffed animals could play in this swing. He seemed pretty content with that compromise!

1 comment:

sroth said...

That's so funny. We recently got out our swing to give to Tina Baker who is on baby #3 (under 3yrs..) and Jackson wanted to be in it all day long. He sat in there for 20 good minutes. I thought maybe we should keep it so he can be occupied :). Miss you. I love your updates.