Friday, November 21, 2008

Boy, Oh Boy!

There are countless reasons why having a son is so much fun. I have always thought that old saying, "He's all boy," was sort of silly, but it definitely comes to mind quite frequently!

Braden is usually not interested in eating, so we have to come up with creative ploys. Here, I told him he could eat on the rug in his bedroom with the television on. As long as he eats something, I don't care what it is or where he eats it! I asked from the neighboring room if he was eating, and his response was, "Yes Mom, come look." Glad I had the camera nearby! Maybe he's gifted?! Surprisingly, he ate every last delicious, homemade ravioli I prepared for him (ok, the evidence is in the picture). I searched his room for the hidden food, but he had actually eaten all of them.....somehow!
Mowing the lawn with Daddy has been one of Braden's favorite activities since he was an infant. It will be great when he can do this chore all by himself. Hopefully the novelty won't have worn off by then!
Anytime Braden spots a bug, he yells "BUG!!!" so loud that I'm sure the neighbors can hear him. He always runs and grabs the fly swatter regardless of the insect. He was so proud that he hunted down this bug and then retrieved it with a napkin to throw in the trash.
Braden was apparently working on a few minor repairs in his bedroom....handy, just like his daddy!
Just trying to figure out how to play soccer and football at the same time.....He has only knocked over and broken a couple picture frames by showing off his athleticism in the house. Apparently, Daddy must have influenced Braden's choice of favorite teams. He loves his USC football!
Braden loves to display his cuteness and apparently, his muscles as well! He was actually rooting and cheering himself on because he caught the football I threw.

2 comments:

Miller said...

He is so cute!!!
And you are a very lucky father that have so cute and lovely son!

Kyn said...

Very well prepared your blog
You are to be congratulated ... I hope you also in my although in Portuguese.
Big hug!