Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Shaping Up

Since it has started getting dark earlier, it's difficult to go on jogs with Braden in the stroller after work. I decided to work out on my elliptical machine instead and thought Braden would enjoy playing with his toys contently in the same room. Of course, he wanted to join me and said his favorite line, "Mom, I want to try!"

Braden thought "working out" was lots of fun. I thought it was fun for a few minutes and then I started getting really tired trying to balance using the elliptical machine, holding a 30lb. weight, and reading up on the latest tabloids!
Braden is not imitating his daddy's workout here. He just happens to be lounging on the couch wearing Daddy's tennis shoes. He gets a kick out of wearing Daddy's shoes because he wants to copy everything Matt does! Guess Braden just wanted to unwind and relax after exercising!

1 comment:

Matt and Tiana said...

Braden is hilarious! He has the best personality.