Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Abstract Art

When I am getting ready for work in the morning, it's always nice when Braden occupies himself with an activity. He often asks to color or play with his train set. He asked if he could do "art," so I happily told him that was a great idea. Certainly this would allow me a few minutes to get myself together! I assumed "doing art" meant coloring, but clearly I was wrong!

What a difference 5 minutes makes! The kitchen was clean until Braden decided to make the floor his canvas.
It's unlikely Braden is the next Van Gogh or an art prodigy. I assume he did an art project at preschool that involved foil, wax paper, baggies, or one of the other supplies he borrowed off the shelf.
Guess I'd better start saving the cardboard roll when I'm done using the foil so that this doesn't happen again!

1 comment:

Jett Thomas said...

OMG that is so funny! I love his "art" :)