Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My, What Manners He Has!

Braden has always been a sweetheart, but he's been becoming quite the gentleman lately. Since Matt wasn't home for dinner tonight, Braden wanted me to dine with him at his table in his bedroom. Although it may have just been his ploy to avoid eating the dinner I made for him, he split up his meal evenly between us and he even filled a glass of water for me!

Braden recently spotted these plastic wine glasses in our cupboard and insists on drinking out of them. He filled two glasses with water all by himself and brought them to our little dinner date in his room.
Braden refilled his glass of water about 20 times. He just loved an excuse to use the water dispenser and spill water everywhere.
Braden even shared his cheese with his hippo.
Braden split everything in half to share with me. Then he even helped clear the table. Is he going to be the perfect husband one day or what?!

No comments: