Saturday, February 7, 2009

6 More Weeks of Winter...

The first thing Braden told me when I picked him up from preschool on February 2 was that it was Groundhog Day....my 2-year-old teaches me a lot! If the legend is accurate, we will experience 6 more weeks of winter. We actually really haven't had much of a winter yet. Groundhog Day was a bright, sunny day, but now the rainy weather has arrived. Nevertheless, Braden decided it was a perfect day to play outside.....with his beach toys.
Braden has been obsessed with the ocean ever since we visited Braden's cousin, Charley. Guess he's just getting ready to go visit again soon!
There's nothing quite like playing on the grass with a shovel, pail and raft! Braden was trying to convince me to let him continue playing in the rain. When his pout caused his bottom lip to practically hit the ground, I almost gave in....

No comments: