Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Great Outdoors

A bit of chilly weather wasn't enough to keep Braden inside. If only I had nearly as much energy as he has....

Braden kept throwing the ball & telling me to chase it. I did for a while & then realized he got more satisfaction when he got to chase it himself. Worked for me!
He said he was looking for snakes in the bushes. Thank God he didn't find one!
Braden took a break from searching for creatures to cruise around the driveway.
Braden kept telling Pepper to stop taking the bone & running so fast....
Then he realized how disgustingly slimy the bone was! Braden quickly returned it to Pepper while yelling, "Groooossss!!"
This was the expression on our sweet boy's face when he was apologizing for crashing into me. It's impossible to not melt when I see this face!

No comments: