Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hypochondriac

Fortunately, Braden has dodged getting sick this season for the most part. However, out of the blue, he said he wanted to go to Dr. Du's. Dr. Du is his pediatrician, who happens to live on our block. I explained that we couldn't just stop by her house, but we would go to her office if he ever gets sick. He suddenly burst into a coughing fit & said he needed some medicine! I asked him what kind of medicine I should give him and he said "ice cream." Well, this boy sure knows how to work me over.....



There's nothing quite like a bowl of Rocky Road to get rid of fake coughs!
The ice cream worked like a charm....Braden was back to his old self in minutes!
No need to go to the pediatrician after all!

1 comment:

Matt and Tiana said...

Braden already knows how to work it. I love it. He's brilliant!