Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Playing Hookie

Braden was a bit under the weather today, so I stayed home with him. I envisioned cuddling with him, reading books, and relaxing so that he could get better quickly. Braden had another plan though...

Braden talked me into letting him nap in our bed. I gave in since he was sick. Instead of sleeping though, he was looking through our clothes. I went in to check on him, found all of our drawers open, and this is what Braden looked like....

An explanation is required....There is a bag of costumes in our closet that contains outfits we've worn to theme parties. Braden obviously found it!
Does this look like a child who is too sick to go to preschool??!
We did have fun hanging out today. Braden had a ridiculous amount of energy though!

2 comments:

Kreg and Nicole said...

I immediately recognized that wig :)Was the night I met you!

Melissa Maris said...

Theme parties...uh huh...there's not a nurse outfit and cop uniform in the bag, is there?