Thursday, September 17, 2009

First Crush

Braden has referred to Addison as his girlfriend for a few months now. She's an adorable and very stylish girl at Braden's preschool. He has assured me,
however, that he doesn't hold her hand or hug her. They play in the sandbox and sometimes hide under the slide together. Sounds innocent enough....until one of the teachers told me a situation she witnessed. Addison approached Braden and said, "Braden, where is my kiss?" So, like any generous little boy would do, he happily obliged and kissed her lips! Then he told her, "I'm only supposed to kiss my mom!" Oh sure, tell her that after the fact!! To top it off, he told me that he's going to marry Addison and have 5 babies. I didn't know if I should laugh or cry!

Addison put a homemade card with hearts and her hand prints in Braden's cubby. She also made a very cute birthday card for him. Both are being securely stored in his drawer.Girls are quite forward these days! She's only 2-year-old! She is sweet and adorable, just like Braden. We'll approve of her.....if she decides she still likes Braden in about 15 years from now!

No comments: