Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pennypickle's Workshop

Apparently it took a visit from a friend from college to discover there is a museum in town. Julie was visiting with her daughter & suggested we visit the local museum, Pennypickle's Workshop in Old Town Temecula. Jill and her boys joined us too. I should learn more about the city I live in. I had no idea where to direct the stranger that recently asked me if there was a library in town (I could direct her to 3 Starbuck's in a 1 block span though). Additionally, one of my coworkers who lives out of town just educated me on my city after a recent visit she took here. We tend to head out of town for adventures with Braden, so it was nice to stay in town, spend $5, and avoid traffic!


Braden told me he wants one of "these things" for his birthday. Maybe Daddy can figure out how to make one!
Braden loves going to the doctor's office and the bank to play with this type of toy. No clue why....it seems so monotonous & boring!
Hot air balloons are quite the rage in the Temecula Valley. Cherise, Braden, and Jackson were intrigued by all the components.
I need to make sure I educate myself on a lot of topics because before I know it, Braden will be full of questions that I can't just make up answers to!
Jill & Julie went to the restroom for 2 minutes and left me in charge. C'mon, a trip to the museum can't be just educational. I just let them burn off a bit of energy. Even 5-month-old Jacob had fun!

No comments: