Monday, January 11, 2010

One Little Monkey Jumping on the....

bed...until I made him get down! Braden claimed he needed to "chill out" before bed, so I told him to grab a book. Of course he chose his Five Little Monkeys book which is about a bunch of wild monkeys. Sounds like the perfect book to settle down our little monkey.

By the time I made it back in his room to read to him, he was covered in stickers....
I told Braden he could jump on the floor if he needed to get his "wiggles" out.
The jumping didn't quite do the trick. Braden said he was still "really awake."
Oh, the stress of having to go to bed when filled with so much energy!
Sometimes I long for the days of putting Braden in his crib at 7pm and not being awakened until 7am! I certainly wouldn't mind borrowing some of his energy though!

No comments: