Friday, January 29, 2010

Potty Mouth

Braden scolded me when I said, "What the heck?" the other day. He admitted he got in trouble at school for using that phrase. Braden also told us that he corrected a boy in his class for using the word "stupid" because it's a bad word. Then he reported to his teacher that I referred to someone as "stupid jerk" when I was driving....now she knows where Braden gets his fowl language from!
When Braden told me he wanted to read my new book, I didn't know he was referring to the latest issue of People magazine. Something on the cover must have caught his attention.
He quickly discovered the magazine had nothing interesting to offer him, so he grabbed some stickers....
and put them all over the cover. Ironically, a monkey sticker ended up covering John Edwards' face.
Braden told me my books are too boring!

1 comment:

Matt and Tiana said...

I love when little children become the language police. My nephew told me that only dad's are allowed to use bad words, never mommies or aunties. So sweet.