Sunday, May 8, 2011

Easy Target

While we were traveling for work, Braden got to take a little vacation with Gramma and Papa. On top of the day to day spoiling, they took him on a trip to the toy store to pick up enough pool paraphernalia for six kids! Guess they didn't want us to get bored when we came to pick him up and spend the afternoon in the desert. When I think about a sunny Mother's Day in Palm Springs, thoughts of relaxing by a pool run through my mind...Braden's ideas were just slightly altered from mine. Actually, it was a beautiful day and I did have a chance to relax, despite Braden's desire to run around nonstop...




Braden struck a pose...and soaked anything in sight. Fortunately, I had a camera in hand which offered me temporary shielding.

These super soakers never lost their thrill!
The cutest pool boys I've ever seen...
Gramma got brave and armed herself with a couple water guns while in the pool. Braden got creative with his protection!
Braden was tired of hearing me tell him to stay away from me with the water...I got soaked!
Why does he look like he's 7 in this photo? Maybe it's Daddy's hat or the fact that he drinking a 20 oz. soda.

The best mother's day gift. Ever.

"The cactus look a little dry, so I'll water them." Any excuse to shoot something...


No comments: