Sunday, May 1, 2011

May Day

Traditionally, May Day is a celebration of spring, so we decided to acknowledge the holiday with a day at the beach.

Seal Beach is swarming with lady bugs. Braden counted six on his cousin Charley's head at one point!
He's not called Miles of Smiles for no reason! Miles smiles every time he sees a camera. He kept me active by running in and out of the water constantly!
Miles wanted to pet the little friend on Braden's arm.
"Mom, this IS the cutest face I can make for the camera." Love his one-liners!
So, the group photo idea didn't pan out the way I planned it.
A mud bath at the beach is a perfect way to relax!
This adorable beach bum told me over and over that he was not going to smile for the camera....
Despite the lack of smiles caught by the camera, Charley had a blast splashing in the waves with Braden.
Three tired boys piled into a two-seater stroller captured lots of comments from onlookers about me having my hands full...Kristen will be the recipient of such commentary when baby boy #3 arrives soon! The boys were so well-behaved and fun!

2 comments:

Maria and Billy said...

Ahhhh.... all my nephews are such cuties!

Anita said...

haven't been on here in awhile so i am catching up! can john-paul (ringo-george)'s kids look any more like him?!?! the answer is no. :)