Sunday, July 28, 2013

Couldn't Ask For More

Sometimes the crazy rush of life interrupts the opportunity to sit back and enjoy all of our blessings.  We had a long, busy day and there were a million things I needed to do.  Uncharacteristically,  I decided to put it all aside to enjoy a little bit of time in my backyard with four of my favorite people.  One of them was behind the camera because he recognized I rarely end up in any of the pictures with the kids.  I'll appreciate that one day!
 
 
At this stage, everything about having twins is a handful. I literally feel like moms of twins should have four arms. 
 I get such a kick out of this bundle of energy.  In his mind, he is ready to start running around.  I have to remind him that he is only 5 months old!
 Just chillaxing on a patio chair and enjoying the evening weather.
 Cameron reminds me a lot of Braden.  Such fun and active boys!
Cam's laugh is contagious.  He is such a happy guy.  
My accessorized princess is such a joy. 
 Kennedy is a happy little angel.
 I hope she is always this sweet!
Braden will always hold a special place in my heart.  He is caring, fun and loving. 
It's been 5 months, and it still amazes me that there are 3!

No comments: