Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Birthday Eve

As I think about the last 2 years, I have countless memories of wonderful times with Braden. He has lit up our lives like we never could have imagined possible. He's sweet, funny, and loving. Braden has definitely added an amazing aspect to our lives. Tomorrow is Braden's 2nd birthday, so I figured I'd post a picture from just minutes after he was born, as well as one from his 1st birthday.

Although I never thought I had maternal instincts, I absolutely fell in love with this little guy the moment I set eyes on him and knew I would love being a mother. Braden was overdue & very reluctant to enter the world. He still looks a bit aggravated in this picture, but became happy and adorable shortly thereafter!
Braden had quite the 1st birthday extravaganza. He insisted on having a full-blown pirate theme, so we gladly obliged.

1 comment:

Maria and Billy said...

I can't believe my (oldest) favorite nephew is 2! Happy Birthday to our Little B!