Saturday, September 6, 2008

Carnivore

Braden has always been interested in pretty much anything but eating. Mealtime can be an exhausting process since he often refuses to eat anything. He has always loved eating fruit and pasta, so there was the possibility that he decided he just wanted to be a vegetarian. After all, I was raised vegetarian, so maybe he was just going to follow a Nelson diet. His daddy barbecued a big tri-tip for dinner tonight. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Braden sticking a fork into it while saying "eat!" Well I missed that with the camera, but I did capture him thoroughly enjoying his daddy's dinner.

Braden was very excited when Matt told hm to sit down so he could get his own plate and fork.
Digging into a steak takes a bit of concentration.
"Done!!" This was Braden's comment after savoring every bit of his steak.

No comments: