Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hick Town

When parents are given notice that it's picture day at school, we immediately think about putting our child in a nice outfit. So, this is exactly what I did for Braden on picture day. He didn't spill breakfast on his shirt or have a milk mustache when I dropped him off. To top it off, I made sure he didn't wear a hat and I even brushed his hair! So, it might be understandable that I was a bit confused.....


Our city was a one-horse town years ago, but it's come a long way since then! Parents weren't even made aware ahead of time of the fact that our efforts to make our darling children look adorable for their photos was a big waste of time! Needless to say, Braden was clearly amused by the costume he was dressed in. And obviously I couldn't resist buying a copy of the photo!

5 comments:

Matt and Tiana said...

This is adorable. His smile is infectious! I absolutely love the costume.

Kreg and Nicole said...

OMG, I have a picture just like that when I was little. HA!! I love it, that is so stinkin' cute- I can't stand it!!! I love that face.

Maria and Billy said...

I definitely want a copy of this one... they do the same thing at our school with a "western" theme... absolutely love the fact that the teachers get to participate in the picture too! Lucky us! :)

Spud, Allyson, Lauren and Garrett said...

Something about little cowboy's...So Cute!!!

[erin] said...

That is HILARIOUS! After all that work, it must have been a shock to see him in a cowboy hat. But...he sure did a great getting into"character" - very cute!