Saturday, April 18, 2009

Simple Pleasures

Every parent has heard it and most have probably said it themselves....Having a child will change your life. Well this seems obvious, but it has really changed me in ways I could never imagine. It's given me the opportunity to step back and enjoy certain things in life through the eyes of a two-year-old. Every stage with Braden has been wonderful and it seems to keep getting better!



Bubbles are one of those things that Braden has always loved. Now that he can blow them himself, it gives him a whole new sense of excitement. Watching his joy even in the simplest of activities brings us such happiness.
Braden was bundled up like we were expecting snow! We happened to have one pretty chilly evening this week, so I wanted to be sure he was cozy!
Prior to having a child, I never knew hanging out with a toddler could be so much fun. He just makes me smile and laugh all the time!
As he was winding down for bedtime, Braden told me how much fun he had playing in the backyard. He happened to find a bag of MnM's right before bedtime, so I told him he couldn't have any. He asked if he could just make a picture of me with the candies. He didn't even eat one!
He was so proud of his creation! At least he sees me as a happy person!

No comments: