Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Fix-It Man

Since Matt is quite handy, Braden thinks his Daddy can fix anything. Whether it be a broken toy, a popped balloon, or a flat bicycle tire, Braden's response is always the same, "Don't worry, Daddy will fix it!"

Braden found a tube of mascara and asked me what it was. While I put some on my lashes, I explained that it makes me look pretty. I asked for his feedback after I applied the mascara and sadly his response was, "No, that's not pretty. Don't worry, Daddy will fix you!" I wasn't sure if I should laugh or cry! I thought Mommy was supposed to be the most beautiful woman in the world to a little boy!




Braden loves exploring Dad's tools....

making a few minor repairs....

and even helping me vacuum up the dog hair in the garage! Pepper doesn't seem amused!


No comments: