Thursday, June 11, 2009

Demolition Dude

After thinking about remodeling our master bathroom for the last 3 years, we finally took the plunge.....well, sort of. Matt started the demolition, but the only minor problem is that we don't really have a plan for what we want to do in that room. Looks like we will be without a master bathroom for a while. I'll post updated pictures probably in about a year! Nevertheless, Braden was excited to be in on the loud and messy project.


Helping to dismantle the sinks, Braden took this task very seriously.
In his deepest voice, Braden told me how strong he is. He isn't fond of the fact that we have a dumpster in our driveway. Quite frankly, nor am I! He said it is too dirty.
Lining up his tape measure with Daddy's, Braden was apparently checking to see how much baseboard we should order.
Hopefully my somewhat obsessive-compulsive side (which has subsided quite a bit since having a child, by the way) hasn't worn off on Braden too much. He didn't like all the clutter, so he just swept it up!
This is exactly how I feel about the project too!

1 comment:

Melissa Maris said...

Wait, OCD subsides when you have kids? Shoot maybe I'll have to have a couple afterall.

When Braden's done at your house, I have some flowerbeds he could come weed at my place.