Monday, July 21, 2008

Are We There Yet?!

Guess we didn't get enough of the beach a couple weeks ago when we camped in Newport, so we will be spending the week camping near the beach in San Diego. I walked into Braden's room to pack his stuff and discovered he was starting the fun a bit early. Granddad gave Braden some sand toys to make sure he gets the most out of our trip.
Braden definitely cracks us up all the time. We often think he is just showing off when others are watching. However, he apparently doesn't need an audience to bring out his goofy side!

2 comments:

Jett Thomas said...

I'm loving all these pics! You are so good about keeping up with his blog. Is it bad that I'm shocked?? ;) Loving it!

sroth said...

He's just so cute. I love his adventures! You guys seem like you are having a fun summer! Are you working? I hope not!