Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Baby Shamu

Bathtime is one of Braden's favorite activities. He loves playing with his toys and pouring water over his head.

There's nothing sweeter than a clean, smiling child...
You'd think Braden was dehydrated by the way he gulped the water. He kindly offered me a sip, but I declined the somewhat soapy water. Of course some water spilled on the floor when he abruptly handed me the cup, but I overlooked that because I am always thrilled to see him share.
Braden displayed his sharing skills once again and generously offered me one of his bath toys.
Braden just started taking swim lessons and the first thing he was taught was how to splash. He is supposed to be practicing what he learns at the lessons, so Braden figured this was an ideal time to practice a little splashing.....
or shall I say A LOT of splashing?!! Somehow in a matter of about 5 seconds, our hardwood bathroom floor was soaked!! So difficult to get mad at this little guy though!

No comments: